Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Milestones Everywhere

Milestones Everywhere

Well besides a thirith birthday coming up in 30 days, there are a few other, happier things for me to dwell on, coming up much sooner.

1. The Vampire Story -- Not My Slave is now 200 pages long, but still nowhere near finished.

(BTW has any of you finished reading Broken Dreams? I'd love feedback even if it is to say you thought it sucked)

2. 14 days til the first Moody Blues show. I'm a mixture of happy and nervous about the whole thing.

3. Mini vacation coming up as well. Woot for Atlantic City.

4. The black one piece bathing suit fits.

(why do I not have curves? None whatsoever!)

5. On my birthday, I'm going to see 1776 with Malcolm Gets in the lead role.

(for those of you looking at this entry going Malcolm Gets? He's the cute little blonde dude who played Richard on Caroline in the city)

So this is going to be an all around exciting month, shy of the fact the Fleetwood Mac show got cancelled. Someone in the band is sick, but the site isn't saying who or what's wrong. I hope to hell it's not my Lindsey. I love my Lindsey and they've cancelled shows since last week, some not being rescheduled.

~sigh~

Maybe next time. I was excited about being 8th row for that lovely concert, but hey, more money to spend in Atlantic City!

0 comments: