Sunday, June 20, 2004

I'm Home

I'm Home

It was a very long, very fun weekend. I don't know if I can really describe the events of the last 48 hours or so, other than to say it was fun and a totally wonderful experience.

I'll try to give a slight recap, because if I start rambling on, you'll be reading a thirty page post. I don't think that you want to do that! Then again, maybe you do. I don't know.

1. The drive to Atlantic City and from Atlantic City back to Charleroi --- The most torturous experience of my life. Not only was there construction everywhere, but Yahoo gave us really crappy directions on how to get there, so we went the roundabout way...straight through on the PA Turnpike, to the Jersey Turnpike and then down the Atlantic City Expressway.

2. Moody Blues concert ---- Got some lovely shots of John and Justin. To those Moody friends of mine that would like to see them, email me and I'll send the pictures to you either through email or on a disc at some point when my life stabalizes. BTW --- the concert was fab.

3. The Boardwalk!! I got some really cute clothes...really cheap!! I have a very sleazy little sequined burgendy dress, paid only 5 bucks for it!

4. The food --- The Tropicana has 2 great restaurants...One was a buffet and the other was a regular sit down type. The boardwalk is full of nummy food as well. If I wanted to, I could take an eating tour of Atlantic City and it would take weeks to sample everything!

All in all, a great time was had by all. Hope everyone had a great weekend!

0 comments: