Thursday, June 10, 2004

Theater Thursday

Theater Thursday

Ok, you've had a regular post from me today, now for something a bit more fun! It's time for the meme of the day!

Week 4 - Do You Believe in Magic?
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban is now pulling all kinds of young witches and wizards away from their Playstations and into movie theatres all across the country.

That got us Muggles to thinking...wouldn't it have been cool to be able to point your wand at the bully that pushed you around on the playground, say "EXPELLIARMUS!", and watch them fly back against the wall?

1) Which magical power would you like to have (in order to further the cause of good for mankind, of course)? Which magical power would you like to have that you would keep hidden, guiltily, cackling about it under your sheets at night?

To further the good of mankind, I'd like to have the ability to see into peoples minds. That way I'd know which people were lying etc...and I'd be able to protect those I loved from harm

As for that guilty power..I'd like to be able to shapeshift...not to be confused with turning into an animal...but to turn into mists etc. Oh the fun I would have.

~evil grins~

2) If you had a flying broomstick, would you use it? Where would you go?
Hell yeah I'd use my broomstick. Hopefully flying broomsticks aren't powered by gasoline. If they aren't I'm going everywhere on my broomstick. Woot!

3) If you could briefly turn yourself into an animal, what would it be?
A cat. I'd want to be someone's familar, or just a house cat, cos damn they have an easy life! Eat, sleep, pooh....eat, sleep, pooh!

Bonus) Do you believe in magic?
Of course I do. There's a little bit of magic in everything. You just have to find it!

0 comments: