Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Mind Humping Time

It's The Return of the Wednesday Mind Hump

I missed last week, cos of my Moody Men...so I've made a return to Humping. Didja miss me?

Today is Typewriter Day. In honor of the first patent on the typewriter ... wait, what's a typewriter? Is that anything like a keyboard? Okay, now we're talking. Using the letters K-E-Y-B-O-A-R-D tell us something about your blog or your blogging habits.

Keeping it real (or at least as real as can be)
Everyday I write the blog (pun intended)
Yes, I'm addicted to blogging..I have 4 blogs I update regularly
Blogging is an obsession.
Only because I have no life
And if I did have a life, I wouldn't blog, cos I'd be too busy.
Really would be nice to have a life and not have to blog.
Damn it, why do I not have a life?

This week's hump -- an even dozen of "I say ___, you think ___"

01. stroke Justin Hayward (don't ask)
02. sketch pad
03. poke John Lodge (really don't ask)
04. doh Homer Simpson
05. tongue Yup, Justin Hayward again...(You really don't want to know what I'm thinking)
06. post blog
07. twirl baton
08. fore golfing with John Lodge (and his shiny leggies!)
09. cup o' soup
10. curly fries
11. swim something I didn't do in Atlantic City
12. snooze alarm

Think of an item ...


...don't tell us what the item is. Now, describe that item in brief paragrah (the size, the color, etc) but don't give it away. Okay, now you're ready to hump it up. Replace the name of the item with the word "hump". Other players will come to your blog and try to guess what your hump is. Tomorrow morning, add the answer to your hump and for big fun add a picture. If you don't have a camera do a Google image search.


A Simple Sample (you can be more creative than this): My hump is black. My hump has many places where I can put stuff. My hump is big. My hump has a strap ... what is my hump? Answer: My is hump is my purse.
If this Extra Fun Hump goes well we might make it a weekly meme called Guess-A-Hump.

The hump I'm thinking about is red. The hump is old, probably 50 years or more. The hump is owned by a very talented individual. The hump is well known by anyone that knows the owner. The hump has strings. What is the hump?


0 comments: