Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Doremi's Dad (Has Got It Going On)

At least once or twice a day I've been getting hits for people looking for Doremi (pronounced Do-ray-me...as in fa so la ti do) Hayward. That would be Justin's daughter who is about a year and a half older than me.

Ah the wrongness of always liking older men. Anyway, there are 3 pictures of Dad and daughter lurking about...actually four if you count the screen capture from a Vh-1 Father's Day special.

So for those of you that really want to see Ms. Hayward, well, I'll help ya out. To the best of my knowledge, Doremi was a model, so if she looks a bit...trampy...that's why.

First the infamous Justin in the yellow pleather outfit with Doremi.



This one is kinda sweet. Dad and Daughter fooling around.



And yet another one of JH and DH.



And lastly the photo of dad and daughter that scares me the most.



My father would have sent me to my room, if I were having a picture taken and I was wearing a skirt that short! Crikey!

So there you have it, Doremi (fasolati) Hayward. (her middle name is Celeste)

I think Justin's a pretty damn lucky man, because if anyone called me Doremi for about 32 years, I think I would have had to hurt him by now.

0 comments: