Tuesday, June 08, 2004

A Real Post -- About Nothing

A Real Post -- About Nothing

I hate it when my life turns into one big ball of nothing. Of course next week that will change, so I should complain too much. I just wish the things that I had wanted to happen would have.

Now that I've confused you all, I'll explain. I was really dying to get to Pittsburgh once before the concert madness starts, but that's not going to happen now. I wanted to find a vintage sixties outfit to wear to one of the shows. Alas and alack that's not to be. No money and no one that can go to Pittsburgh early on Saturday. Drat and double drat!

So I'm going to work at deciding which outfits to wear for the concerts and my mini vacation, and guess what? You are going to help. Yup, in the next day or two, I'm going to post links to pictures of me in potential concert attire. You can vote by commenting on which two you like best, cos there are two concerts.

And now that I'm thinking about it, I freaking forgot to buy the opera gloves I wanted to wear on my B-day in...erm...about 3 weeks, when I go to see 1776 at the Benedum. They probably won't have anymore now that prom season is over. Again I say, drat and double drat.

I see a problem here, there is a bit of not nothing that I should do, but I managed to do nothing instead.

Yay me!

~cough~

That isn't a good thing.

Drat!

0 comments: