Thursday, June 10, 2004

The Random Musings Of Moi

The Random Musings Of Moi

A lot of weird stuff has been on my mind lately. This is just a glimpse at it.

~ My boss informed me that I was working on a parttime basis yesterday when I asked him about holiday pay. That was nice to know. I'm just wondering if this is a permenant part time thing..or if it's only going last for a bit and then go back to fulltime. If it doesn't, this girl needs to find a new job, or the money fairy needs to visit.

~ Less than a week to the Moody Blues shows and the weight I lost last week has come and gone twice! Maybe I should just not eat? Maybe i was meant to be fat? ~sniffle~ I remember fondly wearing size 2s and 4s not too long ago.

~ The Reagan funeral has been really upsetting to me and I haven't a clue why. So much of the downfall of my area came about when he was in office, but he did so much good too. I don't know, it's heartbreaking.

~ I'm having a hard time writing lately. The words refuse to come. I guess this is what happens when you are constantly writing for over a year. Eventually something had to give.

~ I got my copy of the Van Helsing score for free yesterday. Woot for linkage...and woot for a pretty darn awesome film score...not to mention a pretty darn awesome film.

Mmmmm Dracula.

~ Back to the work situation..my parttime job has been so cushy, I wonder if I'll ever be able to do real work. (insert sigh here)

~ Thanks to the pedometer I track how much I walk over the course of my day. Yesterday I clocked in at slightly over 9 miles. No wonder my leggies hurt.

~ Been thinking a lot about this man



Why can't there be more of them out there that look like that?

0 comments: