Sunday, June 27, 2004

Busy Day Ahead

Some people would choose to post after the busy day was over, but not me, at least not when the sleepy monster was taking over. If I did that, you'd not get a post out of me.

I'm trying to keep myself busy so that I recover from the post concert/trip depression that keeps creeping in. So on my agenda today are a trip into the fine (cough cough) city of Pittsburgh to see the flower show. (cos you know I'm getting old and really enjoy those things) I'm also going to the walking path in McMurray, while trying not to eat too much cos... sit down for this guys....the scale is at 151 occassionally going to 150. I'd love to be lower than 150 for my b-day next week. I'd turn cartwheels for that.

(yes I can still turn a cartwheel)

So I'm going to take pretty pictures of the flowers and the Cathedral of Learning in Oakland. (My favorite piece of architecture in the city, for reasons I won't mention)

Ah, it will be a nice day. Lord knows I need one for balance. The weeks are so darn dull and drab. Mostly because I truly need a real job, what I'm doing right now is just insane, but it pays some of the bills, so until I can find something else or nab another part time job, it's got to do. I truly am jealous of those independently wealthy folks out there that can just do whatever they wish.

Another happy note, my photos from Atlantic City have shipped. I had 2 of my gorgeous Justin shots enlarged to 8x10s so I can drool...erm admire him everyday when I wake up and every night when I go to bed. Yay! Hope they get here soon!!!

0 comments: