Friday, June 11, 2004

Moi Is Still Musing Randomly

Moi Is Still Musing Randomly

~Going to see a movie other than Van Helsing tonight. UH? This feels kinda wrong, but since it's The Stepford Wives, I'll try to handle not seeing Richard Roxburgh this weekend.

~Finished reading Bram Stoker's Dracula the other day. It was a good book, but film and tv have made Dracula far more exciting than the book did. In fact, Dracula is hardly in the book. The thing that really irked me was Bram's book doesn't really tell how he became an vampire or give you any enlightenment on that character at all, so in that respect it was disappointing.

~Did some editing work on my vampire story, Not My Slave yesterday. I went through and fixed some dialogue and other parts where Stefan figured in prominantly and made them flow a bit more freely with the story. I'm not sure that there were many changes..but still, that's done. I'll redo part two over the weekend.

~Still unsure of what to do about the job situation. The only plus right now is that I'm getting a paycheck, though it's not much of one. I wish someone would give me direction.

~It's nearly a month since the Bowie concert and those 2 former friends of mine never bothered to call or to apologize. I guess the only thing I was good for was a car. That burns me up. At this point, if they did call, I don't think I could talk to either of them rationally.

~Wenches Wanted! My group blog The Cerifiable Wenches is in need of some new participants. Check out the blog....We do a lot of fun photo memes and rant and rave. Add us to your blogroll...come visit us often.

Who are the wenches?

Myself
Lady Starlight
Cheryl
Squirt
Leah -- who is our template goddess. (She also designed this blog for me...as I have no real html skills)

There are only a few requirements to being a wench.

1. You must be female (kinda obvious)
2. You must post at least once a week.
3. You must have a blogger account, but if you don't you can set one up...easy peasy.

So if any of you want to be a wench...just let me know!

~And now that the musings are over....this blog will remain quiet for the rest of the day in honor of former president Ronald Reagan, on this national day of mourning. May God be with you always Ron and may the comfort of a great nation ease the pain and suffering of those you left behind.



0 comments: