Thursday, June 03, 2004

Damn The Papaparazzi

Damn The Paparazzi

I was discussing with my sister last night, the joys of never having to have a photo taken.

See, last night my nephew, her son, graduated from high school, meaning pictures were taken. Lucky for her the usual picture results didn't happen.

My sister and I share something in common, we both are about as photogenic as well, chopped liver. If you see either of us in person, we both only have one chin. Pop out a camera...and 2 more appear. GAH!

I noticed that this happens to John Lodge of the Moody Blues too. Only he has the ability to give his chins away! Lucky bastard! Sadly in the picture that was taken of my sister, the Lodgeyman and me, chins. He gave his extras to us!

I don't need or want any extra chinnage, Mr. Lodge. C'mon back here and get these! They belong to you!

I think it's possible that the particular photo in question was the last one taken of me. I will allow no more. Nope, you don't need to see me. I doubt ya want to anyway, but until the camera stops donating chins to me, it's not going to happen.

I will hide behind a rock, cover my face anything to stop the nonexistant extra chins from appearing. Unless of course Lodgey or J'tin are nearby, in which case, the hell with it, I shall grin like a stuck pig, and damn the chins to hell!

0 comments: