Monday, June 14, 2004

Monday Music Mambo

Monday Music Mambo


The theme for this week is "Mood Music" so taking the first letters of the word "Mood" tell us something. Not necessarily about yourself...but something..be as creative as you like. Get that brain a mamboing!!


Moody Blues are coming to Pittsburgh in 2 days!
Only 2 more days...I can't believe it!
Oh my my! I'm going to see the Hayward and the Lodgey!
Do I really have to wait 2 days? Bring me my Moody Men NOW!!!

Are you warmed up?

Ok...here goes.


1. What are some of the songs or albums that you play when you're angry?
I tend to go for anything from Elvis Costello's early albums. The songs from My Aim Is True and This Year's Model though it depends on what I'm angry about, cos Elvis Costello is good for cranky music. I particuliarly favor the song Alibi from When I Was Cruel and then I'm Not Angry from My Aim Is True.

2. What songs or songs always manage to cheer you up when you are sad?
I like silly songs when I'm sad. I have quite a list of them too.

Justin Hayward's I'm Sorry from Nightflight. It was written by Daryl Hall and John Oates. Nuff said. Ok, not true..it has a country twang...and Mr. Hayward is from Swindon, England. That should be nuff said.


The Turkey Song - The Damned. There's a turkey in the house get it out! Yup that's some of the lyrics. I told you I liked them silly.

Your Auntie Grizelda - The Monkees. Only Peter Tork would sing this silly Monkees tune.


3. Do you have any songs that you associate with a special time of your life? If so, what was the song, and tell us about the event that it makes more special?
Special time in my life? Have I had any of those? I don't think so...but Phantom of the Opera and any other Lloyd Webber musical brings back the last year in high school and my college years.

4. In the mood for love? What songs make you feel all warm and fuzzy?
Most anything by Jutin Hayward...Silverbird in particular oh and Deep. You can't listen to Deep without getting warm, fuzzy and erm...erm..bothered. Thanks Justin!


5. What song best describes the mood that you're in right now?
I'm So Excited - The Pointer Sisters

2 More Days Til The Moody Blues In Pittsburgh!!

0 comments: