Saturday, June 26, 2004

Return of the Sleepy Monster

Return of the Sleepy Monster

I think I went to bed at 8 o'clock last night. Last night was a Friday and I went to bed at 8 o'clock! Before I go into the many reasons why that is just so wrong, let me impart some happier news. ANOTHER POUND BITES THE DUST!!!!!


Ok, now we can get into the wrongness of all of this, including the sudden evaporation of poundage.

~ Firstly this poundage should have been evaporating before the two Moody Blues concerts last week. (There's some wrongness in those 2 shows being over too, but that's for another rant altogether)

~ At 29...30 next week, I should have a little bit of a life right? right?

~ Van Helsing is out of the regular theaters here, but isn't in the cheap seats yet. GAH! So I don't have that excuse for a jaunt.





I love this excuse to go to the movies...bring it back!

~ Going to bed early makes me forget to watch the shows I want to watch. You know I missed Salem's Lot and I really wanted to see how bad they butchered that one. I fell asleep during BBC's Coupling the other night, then had to wake up to watch it at 12:30, cos I'm sick of missing the only show on that I truly love.

~ I didn't even get to enjoy any music last night. I crawled up in bed and zoned out immediately. (mind you I was up promptly at 7am)

~ I barely worked on the (cough cough) two stories I have started. Though I'm getting back to Not My Slave and will be doing updates soon. I hate rewriting. I hate rereading things and finding typos.


I hate having nights like that, cos I feel like so much more could have filled those hours. Of course, I've ignored the possibility that I could really use that sleep. So today I'm going to make sure I get more done. Part two of Not My Slave will be finished, if it kills me and I will get that darn mix cd done too. I was working on a memories mix over at my Art of the Mix blog. Oh and I haven't forgotten that Brian from Brian Damage also posed a mix suggestion as well. I need to work on that one as well. So I guess I should get back to work.

0 comments: