Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Wednesday Mind Hump

Wednesday Mind Hump

Oh god, it's mind hump time again! Can you believe it? No? I didn't think so. Well here goes..

In honor of Ice Cream day which commemorates the day in 1786 that ice cream was first sold in the United states let's start with a cool warm up. Using the letters of your favorite Ice cream reveal some quirky things about yourself.

OK, this is a problem. I don't really have a favorite ice cream. I'm not a big ice cream fanatic either. I know, totally unAmerican. I'm sorry.

In one week I'll be in Pittsburgh instead of Mind Humping
Cos I'll be going to see the Moody Blues
Early early early! Must get there early.

Cos I'd like to hear sound check and see them come in for the show!
Really excited about this
Ecstatic actually
Am I going to do something nutty? You bet I am
Moody Blues....here I come!



Now that we're warmed up let's get humpin and have a total meltdown!

This week ... a getting to know you hump!

01. You are a source of light. What are you and why?
I would be the little glow light on the bum of the lightning bug! I help light up the night sky in the summer! (Mind you once the female lightning bug comes around...bye bye male lightning bug..cos your going to have one blissful night of passion and then she's going to eat ya!)

02. There's a huge neon sign above your head everywhere you go ... what is it flashing?I'm fairly certain it says loser.





Yup, I was right.

03. If you could be anyone's blog, whose would you be and why? (Provide a link to that blog)
You know what? I wouldn't be anyone else's blog. Why? Because then I wouldn't be me. I wouldn't have the same tastes or ideas or talents or rants. So nope! Sorry! If I'm going to be a blog..The Diary of the Music Whore is who I'll be. I'm more than just a pretty template!

04. If you could have a vanity phone number, what would it be and what would it spell?Uh, this hump is trying to kill me I think! I'm staring at the digit on the phone and my creativity is shot. I can't think of a darn thing, probably because it's nothing I'd ever think of or want.

05. Look around you .... name two odd things in your vicinity and explain why they are there.
There's a Koosh (sp) on the floor, it's there cos I'm too lazy to pick it up and my cat Misty is on the floor as well, because she put herself there. (You don't get much odder than my Misty Kitty)

There now I humped, and boy am I tired...Now go vote for the outfits I should wear to the Moody Blues concerts next week.

0 comments: