Tuesday, April 15, 2003

This or That

Yup its tax filing Tuesday...so here's you This or That for the Day. And it's in the spirit of tax season. PAH! Excuse me oh great government of ours...I want my damn refund. NOW!

1. File taxes as early as possible, or wait until the last possible minute? This year I waited til March, but I usually do them as quickly as I can, cos I ususally need the money.
2. File electronically, or mail paper forms? Electronically of course. Thank You Quicken.com
3. Prepare your own taxes, or have someone do it for you? I actually do my own on the puter. Isn't that amazing considering how lazy I am most of the time.
4. Are you a saver or a spender? I'm a spender...most definitely.
5. Do you prefer to carry cash, or pay with plastic (credit/debit cards), or by check? I'm getting better at paying by cash. It's not been easy but I'm trying
6. You're broke and desperately need a job, but the only places that are hiring are retail or fast food places. Which would you pick? Retail. I've done that, it's not as bad as you thing
7. Keeping track of your money: are you more meticulous or careless about it? I can be very careless about it, but everyone gets paid
8. What do you do if you find yourself with a lot of change weighing down your purse/pocket/wallet? Do you try to spend it to *get rid of it*, or do you put it in a jar or a piggy bank?I roll my change so I can have money that's easier to spend when I need it.
9. Which form of fake money do you like better...Monopoly money or those chocolate coins covered with gold foil? Chocolate coins with gold foil..YUM!
10. Thought-provoking question of the week: You find a wallet containing $5,000 in cash, as well as several credit cards and the owner's drivers' license. Your rent is due tomorrow and you're short $200. Do you take the money (some or all of it) and mail back the wallet anonymously...or do you return the wallet with all contents intact?
There's really no question. The wallet goes back with contents intact. How could I live with myself otherwise?

0 comments: