Monday, April 21, 2003

Daily Double

I found this little question site from Pia's blog. I thought since I had a bit of time before I went off to work I'd nab today's questions. You know how I adore surveys. So without further adieu, Monday's Daily Double

1. If you had one wish, what would it be?
This is the kind of question that makes me want to sing the old Coca Cola jingle. You know, "I'd like to teach the world to sing ...in perfect harmony" No really I'd rather buy the world a Coke..but really I'd probably do something more selfish with my wish. I'd like to be able to wish away my mom's health problems, she has so many. If I couldn't do that, I'd wish for the traditional million dollars so that I'd never have to deal with credit card people. See pure selfishness. Have a Coke!

2. How much wood can a woodchuck chunk, if a woodchuck can chunk wood?
I don't know..I'll ask the woodchuck and get back to you on that? Do you know where I can find a woodchuck around here?

0 comments: