Sunday, April 13, 2003

A Stolen Survey

I was wandering through some random blogs when I found this survey. Kudos to the Forgetful Elephant for this one.

A - Act your age? Only when absolutely necessary.
B - Born on what day of the week? I believe I was a Tuesday baby
C - Chore you hate? Dusting annoys me
D - Dad's name? Andrew
E - Essential makeup item? Lipstick..preferrably Chanel Lipstick
F - Favorite actor? Only one..ok..John Malkovich
G - Gold or silver? Silver
H - Hometown? Charleroi, PA
I - Instruments you play? None though I tried French horn for years..failed miserably too
J - Job title? Administrative Asst
K - Kids? None, not now not ever if I have any say in the matter
L - Living arrangements? Home with my folks
M - Mom's name? Emma Jane
N - Number of people you've slept with? Slept with or had sex with? either way, I'm not telling
O - Overnight hospital stays? None
P - Phobias? heights and needles the most
R - Religious affiliation? Catholic
S - Siblings? 1 brother 1 sister
T - Time you wake up? During the week 6:30 on the weekends any time after 9
U - Unique habit? Downloading music...
V - Vegetable you refuse to eat? Asparagus
W- Worst habit? Cussing like a drunken fish wife
X - X-rays you've had? I think about 4 not including a plethora of teeth x-rays
Y - Yummy food you make? I can't cook to save myself. So trust me, nothing I'd cook would be yummy
Z - Zodiac Sign? Cancer

0 comments: