Thursday, April 10, 2003

So little to blog about

I'm sorely tempted to steal One by One's idea for blogging today. Super sexy male singers and their effective pick up lines. Certainly I could steal a survey..cos Linds and Sam both have some long ones at their Live Journals...but I want something new..something different.

So to prove that I too can be just as shallow. I bring you my sexiest men and why they are sexy. I realize you are probably already guessing who they are, but fuck it..I might surprise you



5. Greg Proops: Sexy because he's intelligent, funny and annoying as all hell. He starts off by pissing you off. Then he makes you think. Then after all that, when you are ready to take him down a dark alley to beat the crap out of his sorry geeky Buddy Holly looking ass, you realize that he was right. Damn sexy smart funny bastard. Then you just want to take him to bed.



4. Paul McCartney: Sexy because he was a fucking Beatle! sexy because he's one of the richest entertainers in the world. Sexy because at 60 years old..he still looks as cuddly as when he was 20. Sexy cos he still writes the most beautiful love songs..even if they are too ugly whore wenches...I mean to Heather Mills...Sexy..cos he was married to Linda forever and ever...Sexy cos he wrote the song "Maybe I'm Amazed"



3. Alton Brown: Sexy because he's a chef. Sexy cos he's one of the few chefs that also make you laugh and learn while watching his show. Everyone should watch Good Eats...it's more than just a cooking show. Sexy cos he can wear the most loud obnoxious shirts and still look dishy. Sexy..cos he can cook dinner...




2. Danny Elfman: Sexy because he's got the reddest hair in show business. Sexy cos he's one of Hollyweird's top film composers. Sexy cos his scores become a character in every film he scores. I'll site Edward Scissorhands and Black Beauty as examples. Sexy cos he's got a shrunken head named Uncle Billy. Sexy cos he was in a band called Oingo Boingo...Sexy cos he wore wife beaters and suspenders and looked good.



1. Elvis Costello: Did you doubt this? Sexy because he's one of the best songwriters of the past 30 years. Sexy because he wrote songs with Paul McCartney. Sexy because he's a charming witty fellow. Sexy cos he's a smart ass. Sexy because the song "I Want You" is sexier than anything anyone has ever written. Sexy because when he sings that you want to strip naked lay on your back and yell "Fuck me now" erm...I think I got carried away...He's just dead sexy...that's it...