Monday, April 28, 2003

Small Monday Morning Rant

Ok, will boy that didn't notice me leaving...ever get out of my head? I mean it wasn't a totally traumatic event. It's not as if I really cared. You can't care when you don't know a person's last name. Why is this fellow creeping into my dreams? PAH..and still rejecting me in them. What kind of warped subconscious mind do I have?

ARGH!

And while we're onto mindless drivel, how about the Daily Double! 2 mindless questions, it seems at least one about food, to make me ponder why human life has lasted this long.

1. Do you like frappucinos or ice-cold soda better?
Soda please, I'm not a coffee girl unless it's one of those uber fattening mocha chillers at Gloria Jean's

2. Which kinds of candy do you like? Sweet, sour, or both?
Candy is candy..but the sour candy is addicting.

OK..any more food questions? God I hope not..but it's a damn better set of questions then Mashed potatoes or muddy swamp water...

0 comments: