Tuesday, April 08, 2003

More Mindless Surveys for Your Reading Enjoyment

MORNING
01. What's your favorite breakfast cereal? Chex any kind really...
02. What's the first thing you do upon waking? Stumble to the computer ..
03. Coffee or orange juice? Neither...Coca Cola
04. Stop to smell the roses or rush to work/school? I kinda do a mixture of both at times..really depends on how I wake up
05. What is your morning bathroom routine? Wash hair and face..dress...makeup...eat..oh and play on the computer...
07. Toast or Pop-Tart? Neither..blah...english muffin or bagel thank you
08. Sex in the morning or at night? Sex with Elvis Costello is good anytime of the day or night..(not that I'd freaking know)
09. Do you have normal sleeping habits? I would say so..
10. How many hours of sleep you average? 6-8
11. Do you get on the Internet before work/school? Yes
12. Do you change your underwear regularly? Yes
13. Sing in the shower? No, but I read in the tub
14. Flex in the mirror? what the hell am I flexing? No I don't want to know
15. Butter or margarine? Parkay! LoL I had to do it


NOON
01. What's your favorite fast food place? Taco Hell..I mean Taco Bell
02. Take out, drive thru, or eat in? Eat in
03. Bring your lunch or eat from a vending machine? Bring lunch.
04. Eat in a group or alone? Alone....
05. Would you like fries with that? Yes...and with cheese and or gravy..
06. Gossip? Depends on what the gossip is about
07. Do you brush your teeth after every meal? No.
08. Chew Trident? I hate gum, it's useless
09. Are you eating anything right now? NO..but lindsey should be..and it should have more then 10 calories...so she doesn't waste away...
10. Ever had, how you say, a nooner? erm no
11. Favorite TV dinner? I love all those Bowl thingies..doesn't matter who makes em...
12. Favorite candy bar? Kit Kat
13. Favorite chewing gum? I hate gum
14. Does loud chewing bother you? Yes...
15. Do you talk with your mouth full? No...


NIGHT
01. What is your favorite sleeping position? wrapped around my pillow
02. Do you dream in color or black and white? most often color
03. Do you sleep alone? Yes
04. Have you ever been in a bar? Yes...Tiki Lounge rocks..well except on Saturday night when the music sucks ass
05. How about a gay bar? no
06. Do you drink? Yes.
07. Do you drink and drive? No.
08. How about drugs, do you do those? No
09. Do you carry condoms? Why? Did I not say I slept alone? Do you not listen to what I'm saying? Can you not read?
10. Tell me a recent dream: I dreamt I was at an Elvis Costello concert with my mum...a very intimate show..and Elvis was making eyes at me...(then I fucking woke up)
11. Kiss and tell? No


0 comments: