Thursday, April 17, 2003

Reasons for Love

Ok...I was reading though everyone's entries today. I enjoy my blogroll, and I stopped at the Neurotic Fishbowl and I was really amused by the entry for the day. Enough so that I'm going to borrow it myself and have a little bit of fun with it.

Since it's about Love, I can't take it too seriously. I have yet to have a reason to believe that that little four letter word exists in a romantic sense. Anyway you might want to join the list..



The purpose of this little group is this: Every Wednesday those who are involved in a relationship with somebody share a few (simple but significant) reasons for their love. Please keep in mind that this does not have to be a romantic relationship. It can be about a parent, a sibling, a friend, a co-worker, your kid, your dog, whatever.

I love Elvis Costello

~ He's charming and witty to the fans he meets outside of concerts

~ His songwriting talents are unbelievable

~ The songs he writes alway give me cause to get emotional in some way...(I've been known to cry through This House Is Empty Now)

~ His concerts can't disappoint, he's a fantastic performer and worth the cash you spend on a ticket

~ Lastly he's one sexy sexy man...I don't care what any of you think!

0 comments: