Friday, April 18, 2003

Friday Five

Wow two weeks in a row, a Friday Five worth answering. Well maybe not worth answering but worth getting a giggle out of. Cos well the answers are a trifle obvious.


1. Who is your favorite celebrity?
Did you really have to ask? I mean have I not said it a hundred zillion times,in the past 48 hours. Elvis Costello. Followed closely by Greg Proops.

2. Who is your least favorite?
Erm J. Lo...cos she's much to overexposed and way too undertalented. I don't care who she's married to. I don't find her movies amusing, and above all, her singing makes me sick! PAH!

3. Have you ever met or seen any celebrities in real life?
Is this gloating time? This question is wrong...cos I generally don't like people to spew off tons of stories about the celebrities they've met. So with no stories.. Elvis Costello, Dennis DeYoung, James Hall, Chip Esten, and Jeff Davis

4. Would you want to be famous? Why or why not?
Famous? Not really. I'm much to private to enjoy that. Semi famous yes, I'd like to be an novelist. Tack on best selling before that too. So I'd like people to know my name but not my face. Anyway who really wants to see my face?

5. If you had to trade places with a celebrity for a day, who would you choose and why? Hehehhehe Diana Krall. It's the shagging Elvis Costello factor again. For one day, oh Mr. Costello, be prepared, take everything off your schedule, cos you aren't leaving the bedroom all day!

Nothing thought provoking there...Ah well, maybe I'll come up with something more interesting later.

0 comments: