Wednesday, April 09, 2003

My Hate List

This list is brought to you from One by One, who inspired me this morning as I was doing my a.m. surfing. Where she may have some renewed faith in humanity, I do not, so I'll just start my list right now.

~ I will not bore you by listing all the women I hate...but will just state this fact. All the women who are dating, engaged and or married to any of my concubines can go to blazes. I don't have to mention any names do I? I didn't think so... I will say there are some concubine wives that I do like...Iman is one...Linda McCartney was another...Now that new McCartney wife....I won't even go there..I'll just mumble that Paul should start thinking with his brain again....


~ Really bad vampire romance novels, where the vampire feels compelled to be mortal again. Immortality and you want to throw it all away for some simpering female...ARGH...Aggravating. I think that's what annoyed me slightly about Forever Knight, Nick's constant quest for mortality..plus the last episode just made me so mad.

~ DSL Networking....ARGH to the exponential power....My computer is the only one that has the connection so far. Let's just say this is causing many life issues in my home.

~ Reality Shows...All of them. I don't understand America's obsession with stupidity. It's not as if there's really any reality to these shows..Why is everyone alway rich and beautiful too on these Bachelor and Bachelorette shows? Worse yet..American Idol..where truly obnoxious performers can make our lives hell for an entire season!

~ Comedy Central, for airing Whose Line is it Anyway when I can't ever watch it. Thanks guys..put the only show I like on at 9am and Wednesday at 2am. While I'm at it..thanks for cancelling VS before I could ever see one freaking episode...but keeping the fucking Man Show in the regular line up.

~ Lou Reed...not just because I think he's the antichrist..but because I was subjected to TwoPlay Tuesday yesterday..and I watched the video for I Love You Suzanne..(fucking video was cute) and now I have to download that stupid Lou Reed song...ARGH!

~Potholes..Ok, if they were holes my car and I could live with them, but these things I encounter are craters. People could get lost in these things..

~CD Shopping...If you want something that's not brand spanking new you have to special order it or get it online. Either way, so much for instant gratification. I want Individually Twisted and I want it now. All this for a song called Doncha Go Way Mad...essentially all for the love of Elvis...and just slightly for my love of Debbie Harry.

~Divas...I know know I mentioned this in a survey a few days ago, but I have to elaborate further on this. Why, cos this years diva puke fest is going to be in Las Vegas at the MGM Grand..which means the digusting diva of the year...Yup you guessed it.. Celine Dion. Is it not bad enough that she did that god awful My Heart Will Go On song...but now she's doing Chrysler commericals while killing the Roy Orbison song "I Drove All Night" which was covered much better by a real diva "Cyndi Lauper" I want male divas..and I don't mean boy bands...Get me Elvis Costello...Get me Simon Le Bon..Get me Bono...

Lastly

~ Stupid record companys that won't sign my babies. So that you don't think that I don't like anything. I'm going to leave you with a thing of loveliness. The band that pales only when put next to my divine Elvis. Duran Duran



This just in:

One last thing I hate..

~ web sites like WireImage..and Rex Features..with pictures of my pookies that I can't save for my viewing pleasure. I haven't decided which site is more worthy of complete and total loathing..Right now they are neck and neck. Rex Features has 5 pictures of Mr. Costello that are beyond THUD! and both have pictures of Danny that deserve to be enlarged and drooled on..

PAH...I hate all of this