Friday, April 25, 2003

Friday Five

Yup here it is again, another Friday Five. I'm so bored I had to answer em. I love answering mindless questions as you can tell.


1. What was the last TV show you watched?
I watched part of the Jamie Kennedy Experience last night. Not because I wanted too, but because I wanted to watch On the Spot. Damn Jamie Kennedy to hell...

2. What was the last thing you complained about and what was the problem?
Not really a problem...Since I quit working for PRC/Expanets....I haven't complained about work. Hmmm I would have to say I complain about Diana Krall...the problem? Her existence in Mr. Costello's life. Drat my concubines and their women! Oh but my real complaint..came from something I read in Yahoo news. We all know that I love Madonna, but sweet mother of God, if she isnt singing she needs to keep her trap shut. Some really dumb stuff spews forth from Madge's underused brain. Click here to understand.

3. Who was the last person you complimented and what did you say?
When you don't work with women much, this doesn't happen that often. Yesterday I told Linds that her blogskin template was nice and she shouldn't change it

4. What was the last thing you threw away?
Some random bits of paper around my room. Probably a few old cdrs that had songs on them that I don't find amusing anymore or have burned a thousand other times. Not much else..I'm such a pack rat.

5. What was the last website (besides this one) that you visited?
I was at the homepage for my Greg Proops Group on Yahoo

0 comments: