Monday, April 07, 2003

Survey Thievery Strikes Again

This survery was stolen by Katy..who stole it from Linds...who stole it from someone else...and since Katy said I would steal it..I couldn't disappoint her. So here it is...from Katy's LiveJournal to my Blog...the Monday Survey Klepto!

BASIC...
:x: name = Andrea Jane Guy (you know that though)
:x: piercings = In the usual place
:x: tattoos = None I don't do pain
:x: height = 5'3 ish
:x: shoe size = Eight or eight and a half...
:x: hair color = Brown.
:x: length = chin length twenties bob..
:x: siblings = a brother and a sister..you want em?

LAST...
:x: movie you rented = Spiderman...and I didn't really watch it
:x: movie you bought = Oye...I can't remember I think it might have been From Hell
:x: song you listened to = "All This Useless Beauty"
:x: song that was stuck in your head = Video Killed the Radio Star...damn song was on the radio at work
:x: cd you bought = Fire at Keaton's Bar and Grill
:x: cd you listened to = My Concubines Mix
:x: person you've called = Mom
:x: person that's called you = Erin or Tina
:x: tv show you've watched = I watched part of Faulty Towers
:x: person you were thinking of = Jennifer

DO...
:x: you have a bf or gf = no
:x: you have a crush on someone = no
:x: you wish you could live somewhere else = sometimes
:x: you think about suicide = no
:x: you believe in online dating = not really
:x: others find you attractive = Excuse me...while I laugh hysterically..
:x: you want more piercings = I have enough holes in my head..I don't need any more
:x: you drink = Yes..on a social basis
:x: you do drugs = no
:x: you smoke = no
:x: you like cleaning= no not really but I do it occassionally so family members don't get lost
:x: you like roller coasters = Some, but I'm finding the longer I stay away from amusement parks the more squeamish I become on the rides
:x: you write in cursive or print = Mostly Print..that way you can read it
:x: you carry a donor card = No

FOR OR AGAINST...
:x: long distance relationships = Whatever works
:x: using someone = Oh come on now...it's bad..but it can be oh so fun..if you get what you want.
:x: suicide = Against.
:x: killing people = Who are we killing?
:x: teenage smoking = Not my lungs
:x: premarital sex = Why the hell not
:x: driving drunk = Against
:x: gay/lesbian relationships = For
:x: soap operas = Only bizarre twisted ones like Passions and the British soap Eastenders

FAVORITE...
:x: food = Ghnocci
:x: song = It's still Elvis Costello - Long Journey Home
:x: thing to do = write
:x: thing to talk about = Elvis Costello
:x: sports = hockey
:x: drinks = Coke and Amaretto Sours
:x: clothes = stuff from Dots
:x: movies = Edward Scissorhands, Nightmare Before Christmas, Chocolat, What Dreams May Come, As Good As It Gets, Chicago
:x: band/singer = Elvis Costello (could you not guess that?)
:x: holiday = Christmas
:x: cars = I want a Ford Focus

HAVE YOU...
:x: ever cried over a guy = yes
:x: ever lied to someone = yes haven't we all
:x: ever been in a fist fight = No
:x: ever been arrested = No

WHAT...
:x: shampoo do you use = Suave
:x: perfume do you use = Crystal or Coco Chanel
:x: shoes do you wear = Anything clunky
:x:you are scared of = Needles..failure...this survey

NUMBER...
:x: of times I have been in love? = Love doesn't exist...
:x: of times I have had my heart broken? = Never broken..damaged yes..
:x: of hearts I have broken? = none to my knowledge
:x: of girls I have kissed? = none
:x: of boys I have kissed? = 6 or so....
:x: of girls I've slept with? = nebby people aren't you
:x: of boys I've slept with? = I'm not telling
:x: of continents I have lived in? = Just good ole North America
:x: of drugs taken illegally? = none
:x: of people I would classify as true, could trust with my life type friends? = 4
:x: of people I consider my enemies? = 2
:x: of times my name has appeared in the newspaper? at least 4 times
:x: of scars on my body? = 1
:x: of things in my past that I regret? = too many to count

FAVORITE...
:x: disney movie = Beauty and the Beast
:x: scent = Crystal
:x: word = plethora
:x: nickname(s) = Andii
:x: guy name = Declan
:x: girl name = Angela
:x: eye color = brown
:x: flower = pansy
:x: piercing = ears only
:x: actor = Johnny Depp or John Malkovich
:x: actress = Winona Ryder

DO YOU THINK YOU ARE...
:x: pretty = Pardon me..I'll be laughing hysterically again
:x: funny = When I want to be
:x: hot = I don't fucking hardly think so..(why is this the one time I don't want to use that line)
:x: friendly = I can be
:x: amusing = When I want to be
:x: ugly = Probably....I'd like to think I'm beauty challenged
:x: lovable = Most likely not
:x: pessimistic = Yeh verily
:x: optimistic = hardly ever
:x: caring = depends on who you are
:x: sweet = ? I think not
:x: dorky = sadly...yes

0 comments: