Tuesday, April 29, 2003

This N That

Welcome to another fun filled, rainy Tuesday in the life of the music whore. The music whore would like to get some sleep one night, but her plans for an early bed are always thwarted by something or another. Anyway, enough of my bitchin, even though it's fun. Here is this week's This N That. I can't promise you that it will be exciting or thought provoking, but hey it passed the time.

1. Lying down on the couch, or stretching out on a recliner?
Lying down on the couch. I tend to get more comfy when I can get into the fetal position, and that's just not possible on a recliner.
2. Going barefoot or wearing soft slippers?
Barefoot of course, I so hate wearing shoes of any kind when I don't have to.
3. Eating ice cream, or pizza?
Pizza...I love pizza...all kinds of pizza but especially the red top pizza they make at this little shop in my town. Yummy. Now you've made me hungry!
4. Watching on TV...a classic movie or a reality show?
Classic movie. I'd rather have bamboo shoots rammed up my fingernails than watch reality tv. I don't understand America's obsession with idiocy.
5. Wearing: blue jeans or sweat pants?
If I were wearing either of those it would be jeans. I'm not fond of either for public viewing though. Sweat pants are good for sleeping in. Nice and comfy and warm.
6. A long, soothing bubble bath or a quick, invigorating shower?
A bath, how many times do I have to tell you guys...I like baths...Oh the aggravation!
7. Furniture: leather, or something more on the fuzzy side?
He he he he someone said fuzzy! Grabs the cuffs and locks them to a chair that coordinates with them.
8. Soft, classical music, or upbeat rock & roll?
I would guess upbeat rock and roll, but something in the line of elvis costello and the attractions please.
9. Darkness or light?
Darkness of course, light is my enemy. I evaporate in the light :D
10. Thought-provoking question of the week: You get married, or otherwise begin cohabitating with a significant other. S/he moves into your place, but brings with them the UGLIEST chair you have ever seen! You really don't want this thing in your home, but SO says it is the most comfy chair s/he has ever sat in, and no way will they part with it. Do you: grin and bear it, or scheme to get rid of the montrosity somehow

No, I find a room that I dont' take company in, and put the chair in there. Everyone's happy! Wootness! Why am I married? Did I not mention my fear and loathing of the married state?

0 comments: