Thursday, April 03, 2003

Let's play Klepto a Survey

This survey was stolen from the LiveJournal of Linds...who stole it from someone else's LiveJournal or Blog..or summat...

things you are wearing right now*'
- My geeky specs
- Puppy dog sleepy shirt
- 2 gold rings
- undies....
- a grin

5 things you ate in the last 24 hours*'
- chicken and brocchili pizzia
- triscuit crackers
- scrambled eggs
- hash brown
- Starlite Mints

5 things you did so far today*'
- worked (kinda sorta)
- updated my Live Journal and the blog
- went to the bank
- did some reading...a bizarre historical romance whose title escapes me...
- IM'd a few people...(namely Kristin and Squirt)

5 things you can hear right now*'
- the telly downstairs
- the computer running
- the keys of the keyboard clicking
- me yawning
- my computer making funny bleep and bloop noises..oh and the someone coming online on AIM

5 things you do when your bored*'
- Write
- drive my cats crazy
- read anything that's laying around
- make mix cds
- watch Vh-1 Classic

5 places to go in your area*'
- Southside
- The Waterfront
- The Strip District
- Round Hill Park (cos I like to pet the animals :D )
- Bud Murphy's

5 people that never fail to cheer you up*'
- Erin
- Tina
- Lindsey
- April
- Brighid..(You can stop laughing now Brighid..I mean it..if you don't you'll hurt yourself)

4 things you can't live without*'
- Elvis Costello
- music
- my pillow
- good books

6 things you love*'
- Greg Proops...
- the TIKI LOUNGE
- Elvis Costello (did I not mention him already?)
- Primanti Bros sandwiches
- vampire stuff
- my stupid puters

4 of your favorite movies*'
- Chocolat
- Chicago
- Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas
- Dangerous Liasions

3 favorite foods*'
- steamed dumplings
- ghnocchi
- tiramisu

5 favorite songs*'
- "Long Journey Home" Elvis Costello
- "Weird Nightmare" Elvis Costello and the Mingus Orchestra
- "Tell it to me" Erasure
- "Thank You" Duran Duran (it won't leave my head now)
- "Try to Believe" Oingo Boingo

0 comments: