Sunday, April 13, 2003

Sexy is As Sexy Does

Linds and I discussed this last night, and I've decided that since I've done a Sexy Men blog...it would be completely a shame if I neglected the women. Not sure why..but it makes sense.



5. Siouxsie Sioux: Sexy because she's a true pioneer of punk goth and new wave. She's married to Budgie the drummer in the band. Former band members include Robert Smith of the Cure, a member of Adam and the Ants..and I think maybe a Sex Pistol. Sexy because she made some kick ass music for over twenty years..



4. Winona Ryder: Sexy because she's starred in 2 of Tim Burton's best movies, Beetlejuice and Edward Scissorhands. Sexy because she was the highlight in movies such as Heathers and Dracula. (cos Keanu Reeves sucks). Sexy cos I really don't care that she shoplifted the goods at Saks.



3. Phoebe Cates: Sexy because of the man she married. My god, look it's Kevin Kline. Lucky wench! Sexy cos she starred in some of my favorite movies. Can you say Drop Dead Fred! Double Lucky Wench, she worked with Rik Mayall. Also sexy, cos I've been told I look like her.



2. Julia Fordham: Sexy for the sheer beauty of her voice. I might also add, she's one of my favorite female songwriters. I don't have many of those, so she is in the ranks. Sexy because she's not wearing her bra to attract attention. She doesn't need to. Sexy because her music is the kind that wouldn't be showcased in a club or on Lilith Fair. For me that's enough.



1. Madonna: Sexy because she just is. Sexy because you loved seeing her bra as outerwear. Sexy because even though most of her films are horrible the ones that are good are worth seeing over and over. Sexy for the longevity of her career. Sexy cos she can change her style with the drop of a hat. Sexy cos girls still want to be her. Oh and lastly sexy cos she played Eva Peron better than some of the Broadway actresses.