Saturday, April 05, 2003

Things that happen when you are way bored

As you can see my blog has been redecorated for spring. Are you not totally freaking happy for me. I'm trying to get the pictures to upload, but that's not looking like it's going to happen for a bit.

Anyway I was hoping this would make reading the story a bit easier as the font is bigger. It doesn't seem quite as cluttered either. I'm sure you will all tell me how much you hate it, but oh well. Everyone else has pretty templates...I began to suffer from template envy.

I'll tweek it somemore tonight when I get home, but I'm off to terrorize the city of Pittsburgh for the day. Be afraid be very afraid. I'm prepared to buy a little black dress...and I may even put my contacts in.

Quake and tremble in fear...

0 comments: