Saturday, April 12, 2003

The Mother and the Father of all Surveys

Sadly I've been trapped in a mix cd making binge. 2 friends have a birthday and I wanted something amusing for them, so I'm burning cds. So my original post, which should have been Man Out of Time is preempted again (much like Whose Line is it Anyway) until later this evening or tomorrow. Until then I bring you the Survey from HELL!!!! I stole this from Sam's Live Journal, and it's the longest survery I ever saw in my life..Hope I don't bore you to tears..

.:The Me Section:.
Name: Andrea Jane Guy (do I need to go over this again?)
Nicknames: Andii, Cleo, An
Birthday: July 2, 1974
How old are you then? 28
Zodiac Sign: Cancer...Malignant
What city & state do you live in: Charleroi, PA aka Hell
Marital Status: Single and not giving a shit
Siblings: 1 Brother and 1 sister both older
Names: Rudy and Debby
Ages: Rudy 49 and Debby 41
Righty or Lefty: Righty.
Piercings: Just the ears
Languages Spoken: English and Espanol un poco
Ethnic Heritage: Slovak, German and a few other things...
Most prized possession: My computer, my cd collection, my nightmare snow globes, the signed tour program from the Costello Concert, the signed copy of Other People's Song's by Erasure
Pets: 4 kitties one doggie oh and a turtle
Lucky Number: I don't think I have one
Quotes: "I don't fucking hardly think so" Greg Proops "Don't Look at my bum bum" Simon Le Bon "I love my clothes but I don't name them." Greg Proops
Worst thing you ever done: Dated someone that was otherwise spoken for
Best quality: Creativity.
Worst Quality: Obsessive...hence this blog and these surveys
Collects: Books..CDs..Nightmare Before Christmas stuff when I have the cash...
Tooth Brush color: Purple and white I think
Item you can't live without: The computer
Bestfriend: Tina has been my bestest friend since grade school. Then I would say Erin, April, Jennifer, Mary...Online friends..Brighid, Lindsey..the Ocelot crew
Do you have a job: Yes
If yes, where?  Administrative Assistant
If no, where do you wanna work?
Do you have a car: Yes
What kind of car do you own: Grand Am 94
What kind do you want: A Ford Focus..shut up I like em.

.:Looks:.
Hair Color: Dark brown with reddish highlights in the summer
Natural Hair color: same
Eye Color: Same as
Height: 5'2".
Do you wear glasses? I'm speccy yes.
Do you have braces? Not anymore
Are you tan? I'm paling myself thank you very much
What do you wanna do to your hair? Just a trifle bit darker would be nice
If you could change your eye color, what color would it be? Green

.:Relationship Stuff:.
Do you have a girlfriend/boyfriend? No
Do you have a crush: No.
What�s his/her name: n/a
What do you look for in a guy/girl: Intelligence, sense of humor, similar taste in music (ha!)
Do you plan on having children: Not if I can help it
Do you want to get married: Not really
How old do you wanna be when you get married: If I did get married early 30's
Would you have kids before marriage: No kids not now, not ever.
What would you name a boy: If I could name other peoples kids..I'd name a boy Declan or Ian
What would you name a girl: Angela
Are you a virgin: No.
Have you been past 1st base: Where's 1st base
How many girls have you slept with: Erm..getting personal aren't we
How many times: N/A

.:Favorites:.
Music: Elvis Costello, Oingo Boingo, Elfman scores, David Bowie, Duran Duran, Erasure, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Peter Murphey..alot of 80's new wave ....a few newish people...like Matchbox twenty...when I'm in a funny mood, I kinda like Pink too...plus Sarah Brightman, Michael Crawford and Michael Ball.
Movies: Horror, musicals, comedy whatever I'm in the mood for
Actor: Johnny Depp, Jack Nicholson, John Malcovich, Colin Firth, Robin Williams
Actress: Winona Ryder, Catherine Zeta Jones, Goldie Hawn...Bette Midler...Glenn Close ...tee hee...Lisa Marie of Tim Burton fame..I so miss her...
Cartoon: Dexter's Laboratory
Disney Movie: The Nightmare Before Christmas.
Magazine: Q
Colors: Black, Purple...Silver
Animal: Kitties (grins...Ocelots) Dogs (especially Proopdogs) and Koalas...(mommy I wanna see the koala bears!)
Scent: Crystal, by Chanel
Flower: I love Pansies
Sports: Hockey
Hockey Team: Penguins
Baseball Team: I'd say the Pirates but I'm too ashamed...
Basketball Team: N/A.
Season: Spring
Room in your house: My computer room
Place to be: Tiki lounge or anywhere in the Southside of Pittsburgh
Radio Station: Power 104 it plays good 80's music...even heard Elvis on their..and Nick Lowe! Wootness
Stores: Dots, Best Buy, Borders, Lerner, Target, Wal Mart
CD Rom Game: Don't play games
Video Game: I used to be quite good at Pac Man
Time of Day: Nighttime
Day of the Week: Thursday (cos on the spot is on)
Month of the Year: July
Shampoo: Suave, Freesia scent
Tooth Paste Brand: Crest

.:Random Stuff:.
Are you wearing nail polish right now: No
If so, what color:
Ever stolen something: yeah when I was little
What�s in your CD Player right now: A mix cd that's playing Blister in the Sun right now
What annoys you: Stupidty
What�s the easiest way to tick you off: People who ask the same stupid questions over and over.....and over...
Person you most want to meet: I tell you I want to meet Elvis Costello again and again...in a bedroom...Ok..if not Danny Elfman ..in a bedroom..or Greg Proops in a bedroom...or Jeff Davis in a bedroom :D
Most influential person in your life: My mom
What or who if your biggest enemy: Diana Krall (LOL)
What would you do if you had 3 wishes:I'd Wish away the females attached to my concubines, Then they would be wished to my house. Lastly they would be wished to have a strong desire for me!
What do people label you as: Weird..I'm the Queen of Weird

.:Tell me your Preference:.
White or Black: black or white? erm...shades of grey
Strawberry or Lemon: Strawberry
Chicken or Turkey: Chicken
Red or Pink: Red
Soda or Pop: Pop....cos I'm from Pittsburgh
Spring or Fall: Fall.
Summer or Winter: Summer.
Christmas or Easter: Christmas
Valentine�s Day or St. Patrick�s Day: Saint Patty's Day, a great day to get sloshed
Tall or Short: Short
Long or Short: Huh? Oh fuck, mind's going in the gutter
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate.
Private or Public School: Public.
Religious or Spiritual: Spiritual.
Half Empty or Half Full: Shove it...it's both
Walk or Run: Run away from here..
Drive or Walk: most likely I'm driving
Crowded or Empty: Empty.
Guys/Girls: Guys
Sleep/Stay Up: Depends on whats going on
Night/Day: Night.
Cold/Warm: Warm.
New/Old: I like old or middle aged things...Like..Elvis Costello

.:What do you think of:.
Eminem: He's there...and there...oh...and over there too...
Rap: It's getting old..and boring...wait it was always boring
Teenagers: I was one once
Life: It sucks and you die...
Bomb Threats: Are never for anyplace fun....
Murder: Depends on who's getting killed
Suicide: It's overrated...
Fear: Nothing to fear but fear itself
Abortion: There are other better forms of birth control....

.:Do you:.
Give Hugs: Only to family..hugs make me uncomfortable
Speak your Mind: When necessary
Love yourself: No
Like Scary Movies: Yeah..
Believe in Aliens: I love Aliens....
Get out of your City a lot: I'm not in a city
Play any musical Instruments: I used to play French Horn, and I kinda try keyboards

0 comments: