Thursday, March 06, 2008

A Whole Lotta Nothing Going On

Eat Sleep Work Exercise. That is my day. Add play on the computer and that's most of my night too.

How totally flipping boring is that?

Very boring I'd say.

Toss grocery shopping in the mix and that's my life right now.

It's downright depressing.

On a less depressing note, I have almost finished The Memory Keeper's Daughter, and I have to say, it's a good book, only its so annoying, because I can't believe that the mother accepted never seeing her baby when her husband said the second twin died. She accepted his words too easily. She's a wuss and hard to like, as is the husband. But I'll review the book later, suffice to say, it's not one I'd really recommend to you unless you like to be filled with rage.

So I guess I can add reading to the mix of the daily grind.

Remind me that this is truly a normal existence, even though its a very boring one right now.

0 comments: