Sunday, March 02, 2008

This Is Why I Don't Leave The House

I'm going to be a hermit until I get a rental car or until I buy a new one that I can't afford to drive.

~ Went to Taco Bell to get a tiny munchy before the movie. Why did I do that? I know that the Taco Bell behind Century III mall is the devil. Still I wanted some tasty almost Mexican food. The calamity this time, you ask? The register died. I waited 10 minutes then went through the damn drive thru window for my munchies!

~ Sweeney Todd: Oye where to start. Rednecks seated in front of me. That should be enough. Rednecks that had no idea that the movie was a musical, oh the joy!

~ The Orange Light O'Doom kept coming on in Bernie. I have now vowed that my car will only go to local places for the rest of its life or mine, whichever comes first.

~ The parking lot at Century III Mall is one ginormous pot hole. Not only is the ramp to the upper level and to the main road closed, but part of the regular parking lot is closed. Oh and some of the potholes look like they were made by alien life forms.

~ My car CD player refuses to play the Gordon Lightfoot songs on my mix CD.

~ I call home on my way back from Hell/The Movies to find my father fell in the cellar and landed in a bucket. ~ head desk ~

Seriously. Why. Do. I. Even. Bother?

0 comments: