Friday, March 21, 2008

Nothing Good About This Friday

I realize that the suffering I endured throughout this day doesn't hold a candle to the sufferings of Christ, but let me tell you, I felt like they did, even though everything that happened was minor, it was just a lot of minor nuisances that made the day a major pain.

It started with the monthly visitor showing up 5 minutes before leaving for work. ARGH! 3 days early too. GAH!

I had a nice chat with Fishy for that 1.5 minutes that I can talk to him while requesting a song, unfortunately at no time during that minute and a half did he mention that he was going on vacation next week.

ARGH! I had an Easter present that I was taking to the station for him when I was picking up my DVD from Instant Winner Thursday. I left it with a receptionist...so hopefully he gets it when he gets back. If not, I hope the other guys and girls at the station like the chocolate egg and cadbury egg I left for him along with the two cds I burned for him.

Bubble burst.

I worked like mad to have something to give him today, only to be foiled by his vacation. I love to share the musical love with him, even though I know it makes me look like an ass, and it probably annoys the fuck out of him.

After that fiasco I went to exercise...almost lost my water there...GAH and just wasn't into it. Then did the grocery shopping. That was all well and good. Got everything on the list and a couple of other things I knew we'd need before I could get back to that particular store, get the total and it ends up that I have about $2 left to eat dinner on.

Head desk.

I knew I wasn't going to be home to eat with the family tonight, I planned on Quiznos and a Honey Latte from Starbucks.

Got the money situation sorted and went to Quiznos in Rostraver only to find a sign on the door saying they were closed until further notice due to electrical issues. I decided then and there not to attempt Starbucks because I might end up with hot coffee in my lap or something.

I went to Subway and got a veggie delight on flat bread and I don't think I'm leaving the house for 24 hours.

0 comments: