Sunday, March 16, 2008

Blerghity Blergh Blergh

My sinuses are acting up.

I'm miserable.

I'm not in the mood for anything and I have a hundred million things to do, much like any given weekend.

Have I done any of the things I needed to do so far? Hell no!

Mostly I've discovered that sugar free Dove chocolate is really good. Palm Sunday mass is great when the choir isn't singing. And I need to see next week's Doctor Who NOW! I hate it when shows have that To Be Continued tacked to the end. Grrrr!

All I can hope to accomplish now is to finish reading Barabra Michaels' The Prince Of Darkness by tomorrow morning, so that I can read something else this week. I love a good gothic novel, but this one is taking me too long to read. I think it's because I have the attention span of a fruit fly right now. I can't believe I'm even able to watch the telly!

Spring! Where are you? Come quickly! Before I lose my mind!

0 comments: