Thursday, March 13, 2008

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen goals I have for myself this year.

1. Pay off my Best Buy Credit Card. And pay down the last 2 that have large balances.

2. Save enough for a down payment on a new car.

3. Keep Bernie the Beretta alive until the new year.

4. Enjoy the Gordon Lightfoot concert in June.

5. Take a small vacation either to my brothers or Longwood Gardens this summer. (Or perhaps make sure I have a vacation anywhere)

6. Get to the Pittsburgh Zoo and Aviary again.

7. Lose these stubborn 10 lbs that showed up in the last 2 years.

8. Buy that damn Nick Lowe reissue CD and those two special Over The Rhine discs.

9. Get new curtains for the 2 bedrooms that desperately need them and an area rug for the computer room.

10. Keep the last shred of sanity that I have.

11. Get to the eye doctor because my glasses are crap. I can see out of them, but the coating on the lenses is shot. PAH!

12. Go to the movies more often.

13. Remember to recite the Christmas Retail mantra when the going gets tough..."It's not polite to kill people."

0 comments: