Thursday, March 27, 2008

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen things that are keeping me sane until next week.

1. Torchwood episodes to watch on my mp3 player.

2. Knowing that I will have some money on Friday. Yay for payday!

3. Going to Phipps Conservatory to the Spring Flower Show!

4. That Hoops and Yoyo Easter Card that Moody Mistress sent me.

5. My computer, even though my internet has been wonky at home and at work in the last few days.

6. My adopted online mom from Chicago finally getting back to work. No more vacations for awhile mom! At least not at the same time as Fishy!

7. A few good books, including Alison Lurie's Only Children, which I'm enjoying right now.

8. New music by Swing Out Sister.



I can't wait to listen to this one.

9. Another Doctor Who episode I haven't seen on Saturday night!

10. John Barrowman covering Air Supply!! Clicky here to hear it.

11. And if that doesn't work; John Barrowman covering Carly Simon!!!

Clicky!!!!

12. Knowing I might be able to get tickets for NICK LOWE IN PITTSBURGH NEXT MONTH!

13. Revise number 12. I am going!!!!

0 comments: