Monday, March 24, 2008

Another Monday

As I pull my tired butt out of bed to deal with a long and ridiculous spam email from Satan and a continuing argument with someone about why I won't vote for Barack Obama in the PA primary, or in fact ever. I have to say, I wish Easter were a holiday that we consider "real" in this country. You know, a day off, besides Sunday. I could really use a day off. I haven't had one since New Year's Day.

Worse still, two of the things that keep me sane during my work day are on vacation this week. My online mom is off until Thursday and the idiot DJ that keeps me sane from 8 - 10 a.m. is on vacation this week.

BLERGH!

Which means my week is going to be pure hell. I learned in the past year that I don't like radio. I just like Fishy. He amuses me. I'm probably going to sit in silence for the next 5 days or listen to WJPA, which isn't nearly amusing to me and is way too much news for me to handle at the top of every hour.

The only thing that's keeping me going this week is the temperatures that are slowly climbing into the 50s again. Yay! I might be able to put my sweaters away someday.

I hope I can dig up a lot of work to do today or life is going to be truly miserable.

0 comments: