Saturday, March 01, 2008

Lots To Do, Lots To Do

Not much time to fiddle with the computer this weekend. Too much to do. I have shopping to do. TV shows to watch. Cleaning to get done. All of which I need to cram in 48 hours.

ARGH!

I did get to the gym today, which surprised me, as I didn't think I would. I didn't get there yesterday as planned, so today was a make up day. Yay! I made it to the gym 3 times this week! Woot!

Tomorrow I have to figure out if I'm going to leave the house for fun things. I want to see Sweeney Todd at the Maxi Saver and maybe hit Target. I haven't been to Target since right before Christmas. That might bring me some joy, especially as the only joy I've had in my life in last few weeks are the Sci-Fi Saturdays on BBC America. Oh how I love my Doctor Who and Torchwood.

Oh and I have to say, the Honey Latte at Starbucks is downright divine. That put a smile on my face. Yes, I know that Starbucks is entirely too expensive but its so darn good, that when I have a chance to get a Tall (erm small) I take it. Sometimes its the little things in life that bring joy.

Now if only I can find a way to budget a rental car in this month so I can go to Wheeling for a weekend to the Centre Market and the Russell Stover candy outlet. Mmmm. I wouldn't mind going to Oglebay soon too. I want to go to the Good Zoo. I miss the animals.

Really, I just miss being out and about, and both my cameras have threatened to run away from home if I don't use them but I just can't bring myself to take anymore snow pictures this year.

~sigh~

I've got to get busy now, or I won't be able to get anything done.

0 comments: