Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Hump Day!

Where is the week going? I can't believe it's already Wednesday. That's a plus though, because I'm so tired that I need a sleep in weekend. Please let me get one this week, or at least one day!

On a happy note, Hillary won 3 states, keeping her in the race for the White House. As much as I hate this presidential election with a passion that cannot be described, she's my choice, cos well, I'm just no fan of the other democrat in the running. I don't really care how much the rest of this nation likes him, I don't. In fact, if he gets the nod this summer, I may find it hard to cast a vote for president this year.

But lets get back to happy, shall we? In 2 months I'll be more financially free, which puts me a few steps closer to the Ford Focus of my dreams. I may even be able save money for vacations etc! Praise be!

And while I'm still happy how about my hump day hunk? And no its not the man from yesterday's picture. He's a dork, but David Tennant is adorkable! (I like that new word)



0 comments: