Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Still Sick

How many Nyquils and Dayquils do I have to take in order to feel human again? Apparently more than I have, which is not a good thing.

I don't trust myself to go exercise because I know that usually makes things worse. And I can't have a cold that makes me lose my hunger. No. That would bring me joy. Its just a horrible cycle I'm in right now.

I don't have sick days that I can use or I would still be curled up in bed. Granted I could take a day off, but I'd not get paid for it and at this point money is much more important than my stupid cold.

Just getting through normal daily activities is a trial. I feel that crappy! Way to make Andrea more whiny than usual.

So if someone would pass me my blanket, some sinus meds and let me crawl back under the covers I would be most appreciative. If not I think I'm just going to go face down on my desk at work. (Most likely that's where you'll find me) I need the weekend to get here fast, so I can sleep some more.

0 comments: