Sunday, March 09, 2008

Random 10 - Week 146

From Music Memoirs


10 songs that sum up your weekend...or were on your weekend playlist...and one picture that relates back. (oh, and if you feel like it, tell us why you picked the songs you did)


The Grass Roots - Don't Pull Your Love Out On Me (Live)
Edison Lighthouse - Love Grows (Where My Rosemary Goes)
The Byrds - I'd Feel A Whole Lot Better
Vanity Fare - Hitchin' A Ride
Hem - Radiation Vibe
Elvis Costello - The Only Flame In Town
Elvis Costello - The Last Boat Leaving
Midnattsol - Haunted
Justin Hayward - On The Road
Grey Eye Glances - Snow

Weird tunes, this weekend, I know, but I can't help it. It was very random and very boring in my neck of the woods.

As for the picture? Guess what was on the telly yesterday?



Doctor Who!

0 comments: