Sunday, March 02, 2008

Dare I Tempt Fate?

I want to see Sweeney Todd. It's the only movie I've really wanted to see in ages. The weather is good. I'm not totally broke, then why do I hesitate?

Because there are other things that need to be done.

~sigh~

Guilt is keeping me in the house. I haven't really left the house in months to go anywhere. I went to see Late Night Catechism in January and that was the last time I was out and about.

How depressing is that.

My cameras want to run away from home.

I want to run away from home, but I doubt Bernie the Beretta would get me very far.

Oh and my father lost a blade on his (insert colorful expletive here) razor this morning and I just spent the last 45 minutes on the floor looking for it to no avail, getting myself dirty after I just got dressed, hoping to leave the damn house.

Why do I bother? In fact, I'm pondering why I even get out of bed anymore.

GAH!

This winter needs to be over and I need to have the money for the new car soon!!!!

0 comments: