Monday, March 31, 2008

Random 10 - Week - 149

From Music Memoirs


10 songs that sum up your weekend...or were on your weekend playlist...and one picture that relates back. (oh, and if you feel like it, tell us why you picked the songs you did)

Gordon Lightfoot - Race Among The Ruins
(I've been falling asleep a lot to this song lately)

Andy Bell/KD Lang - No More Tears (Enough Is Enough)
(Getting my exercise on to this one)

Elvis Costello & The Attractions - Distorted Angel
(This is quite possibly my favorite song from All This Useless Beauty)

Elvis Costello - Last Boat Leaving
(I listened to Spike last night before bed)

Pat Benatar - We Belong
(Woke up to this...will have it stuck in my head for ages as a result)

Steve Winwood - Back In The Highlife
(Heard him at Mad Mex yesterday not sure if that was the song, but it was the one that moved into my head afterwards)

Duran Duran - Skin Trade
(A song from the mp3 player)

Over The Rhine - If Nothing Else
(My favorite song right now)

Hem - Red Shoes
(Best Costello cover I've ever heard...well besides Nick Lowe's version of Indoor Fireworks)

Dolly Parton - Better Git To Livin
(Another favorite of mine right now)

And the picture? The cutest widdle car I ever did see

0 comments: