Thursday, June 30, 2005

Well It's Done

I've chosen my job. It's now a matter of time. I took job number 2. So it will just be a matter of time before I'm back to having a real-ish job again.

I guess I'll be knowing more about it in the next few weeks. I do know I get to go to Texas all expenses paid for training. That's probably what makes me the most nervous about this. I think I've said a few dozen times that I've never been on a plane before.

Well, it will be a new experience, that's for sure. I'm still a bit nervous about it though.

Still, it's time to move on and this might be a very good experience for me. I'll pretty much be running the place, which is nice. I've managed before, though it's been awhile. Hey, who knows, maybe through all this I'll get so skinny that I'll make Norda Mullen look like a heifer!

Ya never know, right?

0 comments: