Wednesday, June 08, 2005

It's Hump Day!

Can I get a Squee out of the peanut gallery for the week being halfway over? My god, where is time going? Where is my life going?

Oh who cares really?

I get up. I go to job number 1. I come home and eat and possibly change clothes. Then I go to job number 2. That's my life right now.

Blech!

On a happy note this hump day means I'm halfway to the Stevie Nicks/Don Henley show on Saturday. From what my friend told me, I'm not going to be around much at all on Saturday. He's making the concert a whole day event. So my tiredness will extend into the weekend! Can I get a yee haa for that?

But I've still got three days to go until that show.

~big sigh~

But again to keep me going, I bring you some pictures of my hump day hunks.



Why has he never been on a merry go round when I was at an amusement park?



Aren't they precious? Now if Justin and John would just bring me some posies.

~even bigger sigh~

Happy Hump Day, all!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just discovered these photos, the cutie pies!!