Wednesday, June 22, 2005

It's hump day!

The week is almost half over. I think that's a very good thing. I will be so glad when this week is totally over, even though it will bring me one week closer to my birthday, which, as usual, I'm not really anticipating. Nothing is going right this week, nothing at all. This week will be best left in the dust.

Oh and thanks to Karen...I found some dirty blogthings to share.

I had two of them ready to post, but when I did, it fubarred my template.

So I'm just going to post them as they read:

To pick up John Lodge:

If I could rearrange the alphabet... I'd put you between F and CK


Now if only it would work!

And if you want to pick me up, though I can't imagine why you would:

To pick up Andrea:

Be unique and different - just say yes


And now it's time for the hunks!



I don't know what I want to touch more, his bare chest or that shirt. Hmmm, is it getting hot in here?



Yup..definitely hot.

I think this Fashion Police SVU needs to go offer that man assistence when it comes to wardrobe. I'm all for the baring of flesh on the Jays, but couldn't the shirts be passable to look at?

I guess in Justin's case, the answer is no.

0 comments: