Wednesday, June 15, 2005

This and That

~ I finally made the first mix for vacation next month. Yeah, I'm preparing early.
Click here to see the tracks I've chosen.

~ I finally saw a picture from Doremi Hayward's wedding. For all the hit's I've been getting looking for something about her, I should post it, but frankly its not nearly as amusing as the shots from John's son's wedding.

So to all of you coming here searching for info on her wedding, she got married on May 14. Enough.

Oh and John looks better in a tux than Justin. (Just my opinion after seeing pictures from both moody brats weddings) All offspring are brats, so before ya start screaming at me, I'm not playing favorites.

~ I'm joining the ranks of everyone getting summer colds. Just what I wanted to do! I've got a nasty sore throat right now and I'm feeling just a trifle miserable. I blame the weather. Why? Because the weather can only fight back so much and it seems like a good target.

~ Hump Day Hunks?

As always



0 comments: