Sunday, June 26, 2005

Sunday Stuff

So much going on today. So little time to get it done in.

~ Going to the Improv tonight to see a random comedian because the cost was so darn cheap that I couldn't turn it down. I promise some pictures of the Waterfront later, because I haven't really been giving my camera much love lately.

~ I'm down to 132 lbs! Down another pound and a half! My size 4s are fitting again. Did you read that? My size 4s! Next person to call me fat gets the camel curse put on them.

What? You don't know the camel curse?

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the

crotch of the person who screws up your day

and may their arms be too short to scratch.


~ For the first time in a very long time, I'm tan. Yeah. I didn't pale myself this summer, which is highly irregular for me. It comes from having free use of the tanning bed at job 2. So I'm skinny and tan. I think that may be a good thing.

~ I promised a few people some mp3s.

Mellow, I have to dig up the Coke jingles. I have em somewhere, as soon as I find them I'll post them.

Until then here's a photo from the print ads that ran in the 60's.



The other mp3 is the remix of The Moody Blues - Sitting At the Wheel. That download will be available for 7 days.

Do you guys think it's time for me to post an updated playlist? I'll probably have some time over the week to get mp3s sent to people. Let me know and I'll do an updated version of my mp3 list.

See I'm feeling generous today!

0 comments: