Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Going over the hump

Well the week has hit its midpoint, thank the dear lord for that, because this week is going no better than last.

I still have no clue on what I'm doing with my life. I've been turning the whole job 1 and 2 thing over in my head for the last 24 hours. So far all I have is confusion.

I've been on again off again at job 1 for 2 years now. I'm going to feel like shit quitting that one, because there's no way in hell he's ever going to find another secretary. Anyone that knows me even slightly well knows what I'm talking about here. (Which would actually be a good reason to let that job go)

Job 2 I've been at since February. I took it as a part time job because of job 1. It's fun and it's helped me lose 20 + pounds. It too has it's drawbacks. First one being weird hours. We're closed from 12:30 to 3:00. Second of all, there are the rumors going around that I mentioned before. Those don't have me feeling too good.

~sigh~

The pros and cons are pretty even here. And I really have to have my decision made soon. (Probably today)

Anyone know anything about Waco, TX besides the fact that it was where David Koresh had his compound?

Oh and I think I need a Hump Day Hunk.



Simon can read to me any day.

0 comments: