Thursday, June 02, 2005

Songs of Summer

It's that time of year again where I sit down and try to come up with a good mix for the summer months.

You know, bouncy, catchy tunes that make you want to move or toss into your car cd player and turn it up full blast.

Yesterday, I found one such mix on my travels throughout the blogosphere, and frankly I was jealous of it. It had everything from Bananarama's Cruel Summer to the rather awesome cover by The Ataris of Don Henley's Boys Of Summer.

I have a few ideas, but I'm not sure.

I really loved the mix I made last year for summer.

Click here to view the tracks. And while you do that, I'm going to try to figure out what I'm going to put on this years mix. And even better still, I'm going to try not to use any of the songs from that mix I found yesterday. (Which will make this just a little bit harder for me)

0 comments: