Sunday, June 19, 2005

Random 10

I'm finishing up my weekend with the odd weekend playlist. Do you want to join in? Go over and see what it's all about at Music Memoirs? I dare ya!

I went to Wheeling Island on Saturday, as well as the mall to get my new camera. Today, however, the cold caught up with me and I kept to my house, so that I could survive work at jobs 1 and 2 tomorrow.

Hear are the songs that figured into my weekend.

The Moody Blues - Minstrel's Song

Three Dog Night - Mama Told Me Not To Come

Missy Higgins - 10 Days Thanks to Russ for introducing me to her this weekend.

Erasure - I Bet You're Mad At Me

Davy Jones - I'll Love You Forever (demo) This was taken from vinyl so there's some pops and clicks, but if you like the Monkees this song is just wonderful.

The Eagles - Take It Easy

The Moody Blues - Deep

The Monkees - Do Not Ask For Love

Stereophonics - Handbags and Gladrags (Go to Wenches, the download should still be available there)

The Moody Blues - Vintage Wine (GET THIS SONG OUT OF MY HEAD NOW!!!!!)
Downloads are available for 7 days. If you want the songs I haven't uploaded let me know and I'll post them.

And now for the picture that sums up my weekend.

Sickly

Yeah, that smiley works better than anything that my camera shot this weekend, and yes, I'm still sick. Grrrrr.

0 comments: